Valentine's Sunday Round-Up ~ February 14th, 2010

For this special Valentine's Day round-up, I thought I'd feature some dishes I have made for my beau Carlos.

Smoked Paprika Chicken via  Cookin' Canuck - I gave him leftovers in a tupperware container and he loved it so much that he gnawed at the container in a desperate attempt to get more.
Chicken, Black Bean Chipotle Soup via Cookin' Canuck and slightly altered version via Thoughtful Eating - This has been a staple soup and a regular crockpot meal. It's a shared favorite.
Pastel de Choclo - Carlos is half-Chilean and this is one of his favorite dishes.
Chocolate-Chip Banana Bread - After a date at Flatbread, I made this banana bread. And I made it again. And again. And Carlos enjoyed it every time.
Platinum Blondies (with chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips) - The first dessert I ever made for Carlos.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments: