Mint Lemonade


I recently got some Mint Lemonade at Bittersweet in Woburn. It was so delicious and refreshing and the perfect blend of tart and sweet. The very nice ladies that work there told me they sweeten theirs with honey. I tried to recreate it but not matter how much honey I put into it, it wasn't sweet enough. Oh well!

Ingredients:
Juice of 6 lemons
a few mint leaves
6 cups of filtered water
1 cup of sugar
a sprig of mint and a lemon slice for garnish

Mix all the ingredients except for garnish. Add to a glass with ice cubes and top off with mint and lemon slice. The mint leaves start to fall apart so fish them out after a few hours. The mint flavor will stay there. To make this into a gallon to fill a gallon pitcher, just double the recipe.

If you are in the Woburn area, please go visit Bittersweet! They make some of the best desserts I've ever had.

No comments: