Weekly Meal Plan 6/13-6/19

Raquel StecherAbout Me
Blogger at Thoughtful Eating and Vintage Brand New. Please add my to your circles.



I'm very excited because the Woburn Greek Festival is this weekend! My husband and I go every year (check out my previous reviews here and here). I'm looking forward to diving into a Plaki Plate (baked fish, beans, rice, salad and a roll) as well as treating myself to some Finikia cookies.




Friday – GREEK FESTIVAL
Saturday Soba Noodle Bowl 
Sunday – Ground Chicken & Herb Mini Meatloafs with Roasted Corn, Vinegar Mashed Potatoes and Lettuce Salad with Vinegar & Oil
Monday – Sloppy Joes with Steamed Green Beans & Cucumber Potato Salad 
Tuesday – Hoisin Chicken, Roasted Sweet Potato/Rice & Cucumber & Tomato Salad
Wednesday – Shrimp with Steamed Broccoli & Sauteed Mushrooms /Marinated Pork Chops with Rice and Carrot & Celery Sticks with Hummus
Thursday – Eggs, Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Sweet Potato/Steak, White Rice and Asparagus

 Here are some deals I'm taking advantage of this week

Market Basket
Ground Beef 80/20
Chicken Thighs
Broccoli
Sweet Red Peppers
Celery
Garlic
GLAD Mega Pack Trash Bags

Whole Foods
Corn
Organic Lettuce

Coupons
Green Valley Organics Yogurt Coupons

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails