Belated Birthday at Flatbread/Sacco's Bowl Haven


My good friend Lisa treated me to some bowling at Flatbread Company & Sacco's Bowl Haven (read my review about the restaurant here). We had lots of fun bowling and eating. Here are some pictures from the experience.



I had a Pomegranate Ginger Mojito. Boy was that a lot of booze. I left drunk after that just having that one drink. Lucky for me, I'm already a bad bowler so being tipsy wasn't going to make me any worse.



Here is Lisa bowling. She kicked my butt big time!



Keeping score was a little tricky but I got the hang of it.


Nom-alicious pizza! Lisa got the Co-evolution flatbread pizza without Kalamata olives (goat cheese, roasted red pepper and red onion) and I got the Kalua Pork flatbread pizza (barbecue sauce, goat cheese, black beans, red onion, pulled pork). Both were delicious and we shared which is the best way to do it!

It was a fun night with drinks, pizza and bowling. Thanks Lisa!

1 comment:

The1stdaughter said...

Wow! What a fun night out! I love the little bowling locale coupled with the good food. Sounds delightful! Perfect way to celebrate a birthday. :o)