A new gig and Lemon-Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes


Starting today, I'm the new food columnist for the Woburn Patch. I'll be writing weekly articles about food and featuring recipes as much as I can. This is a great opportunity for me to challenge myself in the kitchen as well as hone my writing skills and involve myself more with my community.

Head on over to the Woburn Patch to see my column entitled "Thoughtful Eats" and my newest article about making Brunch at home. It features a recipe for Lemon-Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes. I'll be posting a link each week to the newest article. Even if you don't live in my town, I hope you'll check it out.

4 comments:

Terence Towles Canote said...

Cool!

The1stdaughter said...

Congratulations! Such a neat opportunity. And that recipe looks delicious by the way, I'm definitely trying it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I know you'll do a fine job.

Raquel S. said...

thanks everyone!